New members are welcomed to our congregation during a simple ceremony with the New Member’s Affirmation and the Congregational Covenant.
New Member’s Affirmation
After much thought and meditation, this Spiritual Path is the one I have freely chosen. To this congregation I pledge my talents, time, financial support, and love.
I pledge that I will not cease in my quest for spritual knowledge. I accept fully the responsibilities inherent in the life that encompasses the Seven Principles,and pledge myself to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
We, the members of this congregation welcome you as fellow passengers on this spiritual journey. We pledge to you our acceptance, our friendship, and our support for your quest. Today we renew our dedication to the statement of principles that give us all guidance.
After reviewing our Pathways to Membership page, please feel free to contact our Membership Chair, who will be glad to sit down with you over coffee to answer any questions you may have, enroll you in a New & Prospective Member Orientation class, or just to get to know you better. You can reach the Membership Chair at info@ no deposit bonus codes www.dirttechnologies.com or by calling our general phone number: (559) 578-3765.